One of the many great things about Infusionsoft is that we can reach out to our customers and clients to see how much (or how little) they are enjoying our services.
The way to do this is by creating an Infusionsoft Satisfaction Survey. Infusionsoft have made it really easy for us to do, with a campaign ready to download from the Marketplace. Being able to do this as a VA for your client makes sure that your small business customer delivers exceptional customer service.
Here’s an easy add on campaign for any Infusionsoft users, helping to keep on top of customer feedback. So here are the steps for you to take to build your very own Satisfaction Survey.
- Click here to download the Satisfaction Survey campaign from the Infusionsoft Marketplace. Select the account you want to download the campaign to, and install the campaign.
- Once this is done, you will be able to go into your campaigns and the Satisfaction Survey will be right at the top of the list (usually with some letters and numbers in front of the title).
- The first thing you will want to do when you get into the campaign is give it a new name. Select the ‘Actions’ tab at the top of the page, and then click ‘Rename’.
- Once you’ve renamed your campaign, you will be able to get started setting it up. The great thing about the ready built campaign is that the only setup step will be to choose who gets a follow-up task when someone is not satisfied.
- Still make sure to click through all of the emails and the survey as well, to make sure it’s all on the proper branding and to change any wording.
- Now let’s set up the not satisfied sequence. Double click on the ‘Not Satisfied’ sequence, then double click on the ‘Not Satisfied Follow Up’ task.
- Fill in the task information as needed, making sure to select the same user for the ‘Assign to (backup)’ and the ‘Notify these users’ options. This makes sure that user receives an email notification whenever someone comes through this sequence.
- In the top right corner of the page, click ‘Draft’ to mark the task as ‘Ready’.
- Do the same for all other sequences, ready to publish.
- All of the items in the campaign should be light green/greyed out. This means we can publish the campaign ready to be used.
- Click the blue ‘Publish’ button in the top right corner.
- Then click the blue ‘Publish’ button at the bottom of the list to publish the campaign.
- It’s really easy to link the satisfaction survey into other emails in different campaigns too. When linking a piece of text in an email, select ‘Web form’ from the drop down menu. You can then choose the satisfaction survey from the list.
We hope that this article has helped you to set up your Satisfaction Survey on Infusionsoft.
Written by Holly Evans
Holly is a marketing and automations expert at Outhouse UK, specialising in marketing copy, social media and Infusionsoft campaigns.