The Perfect Pricing Formula
A step-by-step workbook for Virtual Assistants to create a confident pricing strategy
Far too many Virtual Assistants begin their pricing strategy by looking at their competition, or by plumping for an industry average. They may even try to undercut whoever they see as their rival.
… and far too many VAs are doing completely the wrong thing!
Whether you’re just starting out, or whether it’s time to review your prices this 25 page fillable workbook will take you by the hand and lead you through:
- How to convert a job salary to a freelance hourly rate so you’re not worse off
- How to explain the difference between those rates to a client
- Why you shouldn’t charge the industry average for VAs
- How to work out your hourly rate for the lifestyle you want
- What you need to do to be able to charge more for what you do
- Other ways you can charge for your services to make more money
- How to create a pricing strategy that will attract top paying clients
You’ll get two versions of a pdf when you download this workbook. One that you can type in to and which will perform all the calculations for you, and another that you can print out, scribble over and make notes on as you want.